After GEPv2 Stego and Anky are totally ruined

Suggestions? Doubts? Pure and simple flaming? All here!

Moderator: GEP Team

After GEPv2 Stego and Anky are totally ruined

Unread postby Echo_The_Raptor » Tue, 24th May 2016 9:32

After I installed GEP v2 it was great my dinos didn't die constantly of malnutrition every 5 minutes and my carnivores seemed to do better, but now the stego and anky don't do any damage at all to carnivores.

Carnivore dinosaur shows up panics stegos they swing their tails like crazy and more often than not end up accidently killing another herbivore that got near instead of killing carnivores. When a carnivore goes near them they have 0 defense ability. I have even seen the tail swing at and hitting sometimes the tails even clip through the carnivores but not doing any damage at all when it should have injured the carnivore. It's like it doesn't even hit the carnivore and it's been reprogrammed to miss the carnivore completely.

My Ankylosaurus are totally defenseless they don't accidently kill herbivores when they panic anymore but they don't hurt carnivores either. When a carnivore goes near them and gets smacked by the tail club of the anky it doesn't do any damage at all. All my anky herds end up being wiped out by carns because they have 0 defense ability.

I have checked in the .ini files for the anky and stego and they do have damage amounts but for some reason they aren't doing any damage to carnivores. And in anky case not even accidently injuring or killing herbs.

I would really like to have the anky and stego be able to defend themselves again but not be totally OP like they were before the mod. If anyone knows how I could fix them please tell me how.
Echo_The_Raptor
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: New Member

Re: After GEPv2 Stego and Anky are totally ruined

Unread postby V-Raptor » Tue, 24th May 2016 21:21

That's super weird, I certainly don't think it's intended. This is a bit cliche but have you tried reinstalling the mod? Also, you did install only the GEP v2, right? The download has both versions but you're only supposed to install one.

Disclaimer: I haven't played JPOG in years, take any advice with a pinch of salt.
V-Raptor
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Nonexistant.

Re: After GEPv2 Stego and Anky are totally ruined

Unread postby Echo_The_Raptor » Sun, 3rd Jul 2016 23:16

V-Raptor wrote:That's super weird, I certainly don't think it's intended. This is a bit cliche but have you tried reinstalling the mod? Also, you did install only the GEP v2, right? The download has both versions but you're only supposed to install one.

I only installed the GEP v2, but forget about it I found a way to fix the Steg and Anky I just played around and took some Stego and Anky files from the PMEP mod and it seemed to fix their attacks.

PS. Sorry I took forever to reply but I don't always check the forums as often as I should. Thanks anyway. :)
Echo_The_Raptor
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: New Member

Return to Public