Little question and request...

Suggestions? Doubts? Pure and simple flaming? All here!

Moderator: GEP Team

Little question and request...

Unread postby jabura » Mon, 29th Dec 2014 20:15

Hi to all, I'm new here.. I would ask something about Gep V2 and also about a single modification.

I saw that the Gep V2 includes the "BEAT SW MIGRATION" mod... but I cannot find this single modification anywhere. Some old internet links don't work now.
It's possible to make this single mod as a downloadable "fix" here..? I know that it is a strange request, but it would be very useful for who like only to resolve this bug.. me too! I would very appreciate it...

Also.. I've installed the Gep V2 mod, but the colors are very very much darker than the original game... it's an error of my version/pc, or this is the way the mod makes the game..? Seeing on internet videos, it didn't seem so dark.. but on my game, it's like is always fog and dusk! There's a way to return to original colours?

Thx to all for helps and explanations! :)
jabura
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Re: Little question and request...

Unread postby jabura » Tue, 30th Dec 2014 19:17

No one...?
I've read in the upcoming PMEP V2 mod too, that there is the migration mod, called in GEP V2 as "Beat SW Migration"... so it is still present in some archive...
It's possible to post only those files as a singular "mod"..? I don't want to belittle the great and hard work of people that makes mods, but... I would play the game without eccessive modifications...
I read that some other people on internet need the fix of that bug... it would be useful to post this correction! :)
Hoping that someone helps... :)
jabura
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Return to Public