GEPv2 glitch

Suggestions? Doubts? Pure and simple flaming? All here!

Moderator: GEP Team

GEPv2 glitch

Unread postby steggy » Sat, 27th Mar 2010 16:19

Hi, I have installed the GEPv2 on windows 7 with just one other mod:Malice Synns carnivore territory mod. I have noticed every now and then, when raptors do that playfighting behavior where they jump on eachother, it glitches, and the raptor is just stuck there, until it dies :bored:. I activated the lethal gene to kill them beacause it was really annoying me :-x , but when they die, they still stand there, not decaying. I've noticed the glitch happens most on the save file that comes with the GEPv2 "Jurassic Park" in the main raptor enclosure.

Does anyone know how to fix this, and if it can't be fixed, which file to replace with the oringinal to stop that particular mod (I like the rest of the GEPv2).
steggy
Fodder
Fodder

User Title: Velociraptor on Isla Sorna

Re: GEPv2 glitch

Unread postby scarlightmike » Thu, 17th Jun 2010 14:45

hi there ive noticed the same problem with the raptors and i am only using gep v2 mod. i found that the bigger the group the easier it is to get stuck and i am searching for a perminant fix but... a quick fix for the raptors for me is to save the game and reload the file and the reload solves the problem for a while. like i said its not perminant but it fixes it until and happens again and then you just repeat
scarlightmike
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Unread postby samscale1 » Sun, 3rd Jul 2011 7:03

it dosent happen with me often but it still happens and also i like the site b build menu and i build a hunting safari with the ranger chopper but when i shoot the dinos sometimes if they are panicing they carry on running around and will not die

they dont appear on map or radar and when i select them it says all the normal stuff and then Cause of death: retired, but their not dead they are up and running they have no stats when you mouse over them and they dont decay and nothing hunts them either. I mean WTF
samscale1
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby dinobenten » Sat, 10th Dec 2011 20:54

all of my animals either freeze while still alive or when i shoot them or they die by them selves they are still roaming around not decaying or they still freeze with out decay

how do you fix this :x3:
dinobenten
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby EllaDragoness » Sat, 25th Aug 2012 0:48

My spinos keep drinking out of the ground, and will do other animations while doing it... :shock:
They also walk when "drinking grass." I suspect they want to be herbivores! :hehee:
I have a tendency to stay offline for long periods of time... forgive me if it happens. Images are impossible for me to post.. help please?
EllaDragoness
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: The kind ice dragon.

Return to Public