GEP Applicants

Suggestions? Doubts? Pure and simple flaming? All here!

Moderator: GEP Team

GEP Applicants

Unread postby Eternal_Rocker_Chick » Tue, 20th Mar 2007 21:05

In this topic, people can apply for a place on the GEP team.

Applicants must remember to take this seriously, as once a part of the GEP team, you will be expected to be an active member, helping to contribute towards the Expansion Packs, and any other GEP related releases.

Applicants should have a history in modding OG, and be able to prove this in their application. They should also have an overall helpful personality towards other members.

Remember, once part of the GEP team you are under the agreement. Any leaking of any information/mods from the private board will result in an immeditate ban from this site

Do not expect an immediate answer, the GEP team needs time to ponderate your application
[url=http://o-eternal-o.deviantart.com/][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OlIrXdcBUNA/RnK5AbBuSmI/AAAAAAAAAIE/yvytUqMgZps/s400/DuckParty.png[/img][/url]
In case you're wondering, I'm the upside-down one
Eternal_Rocker_Chick
Apex Hunter
Apex Hunter

User Title: Talking Duck

Unread postby fireneeb » Tue, 20th Mar 2007 21:16

Hmm, Ill apply 8)

Ok.

Mods completed: I have completed various .ini mods, and im now starting mission modding. I have completed Building safari jeeps, building visitors and dinosaurs, the skin=2 thing (pretty self explanatory, so icant take credit), i have also completed a visitor center with balloon on top, and able to create the flags.
Skins completed: I have completed a canon TLW Raptor skin, a canon JP3 raptor skin, an allosaur skin, a baryonyx skin, and more skins which I am tweeking, and not releasing rite yet. I am always making more skins, and i think im pretty talented at it.
What will i contribute to the team?: Skins, some mission mods, and whatever else I can create :D

I also have been part of MG for almost a year and a half now.

Thanks for your time.[/u]
fireneeb
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby Pyroraptor Olympius » Thu, 29th Mar 2007 21:58

I'll be one! I am going to get photoshop soon and I would gladly make you some skins ERC! :D

I've modded so that Allosaurus can hunt brachiosaurus!
Have you seen my new site lately? Its called Jurassic Park Planet and I'm sure you'll fit in there. It is located Here
Also if you join you may want to read the rules which can help you not to get banned, Here they are

Pyroraptor Olympius
Fodder
Fodder

Unread postby Second Illiteration » Sun, 6th May 2007 17:56

Well I would like to apply to offer skins. Now the tutorial to add them to the game went way over my head, but I'll keep trying to figure it out. However I have MANY skins to offer, and am always making more, and I think from what I've shown so far (which isn't a lot) that I make some pretty good skins. SO I was wondering if I could join as a skin contributor, if you are interested at all.

My weakness is that I don't know yet how to get them in game.
Second Illiteration
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby DeinonychusX » Fri, 18th May 2007 9:29

I'd Like to apply since I have nothing to do for the summer(Which is NOW)

Mods Completed: Mainly I try to attempt realistic dino behavior but Im trying hard to create a mod.

Skins: Meh Pretty much I did The book and Toy pack which I did in my early days but now Im looking for insperation to create new skins and become better. Im pracicing right now by looking at pictures so hopefully
I might contribute some very nice and new and Original skins to GEP.

Thanks for your time.

~DX
The Strangest Guy on the forum...
DeinonychusX
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Unread postby Tyrannus Paleo » Tue, 29th May 2007 18:27

I'd love to join...but i'm only a drawler i can't make skins, my pc's don't have Hex editor, & i'm not sure my parents would let me intsall it... unless I disign the skins on paper and someone makes them on their pc. Maybe I could partner up with someone (maybe DeinonychusX), and post my disigns privetly to them.

I've done some modding:
I've made my dinos live longer to make it more real
Oh and I have made my Raptors more blood thirsty :twisted:
and i've increased the start money.

Skin:
Not in this life time(not yet anyway)

anyway if I (by some miricale) am chosen, I will do my best to uphold the responsiblities you have bistoed on me.

On secound thought I don't think I will aply I'm still to inexspearianced maybe after I have been hear a bit longer.
Last edited by Tyrannus Paleo on Sun, 1st Jul 2007 13:14, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrannus Paleo
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Re: GEP Applicants

Unread postby ceratosaurus » Sat, 16th Jun 2007 6:20

i'll join
modding:eh some what very good I know lots of the dinos and can change alot in there file to make them a little more realistic
skinning:VERY great but just starting to get the hang of textures I can do it but it will take a long time.I have made countless number of skins
So I'm a pretty good skinner and modder and hope to be on the team. Oh and i'm good at following skin concepts
ceratosaurus
Predator
Predator

User Title: The master of Ceratosaurus Nasicornis

Unread postby Legion » Sat, 16th Jun 2007 8:58

ceratosaurus wrote:i'll join
modding:eh some what very good I know lots of the dinos and can change alot in there file to make them a little more realistic
skinning:VERY great but just starting to get the hang of textures I can do it but it will take a long time.I have made countless number of skins
So I'm a pretty good skinner and modder and hope to be on the team. Oh and i'm good at following skin concepts

ya... what mods did you do?
And, your skins? You call using the brush tool like mad and not keeping a texture very good? Get some humble pie, then improve loads, then say "bye-bye monkey"
Legion
Park Admin
Park Admin

User Title: da webmastah!

Unread postby ceratosaurus » Sat, 16th Jun 2007 17:06

i'm starting to use texture why just last night I was working on my carnivores pachy's textures it does look good but It was a little dark but visible and I mod in the ini. files
ceratosaurus
Predator
Predator

Unread postby Dark Star » Mon, 18th Jun 2007 21:18

eternal_rocker_chick wrote:In this topic, people can apply for a place on the GEP team.

Applicants must remember to take this seriously, as once a part of the GEP team, you will be expected to be an active member, helping to contribute towards the Expansion Packs, and any other GEP related releases.

Applicants should have a history in modding OG, and be able to prove this in their application. They should also have an overall helpful personality towards other members.

Remember, once part of the GEP team you are under the agreement. Any leaking of any information/mods from the private board will result in an immeditate ban from this site

Do not expect an immediate answer, the GEP team needs time to ponderate your application

I'm very sure I won't be accepted but its worth a try.

Mods: Nothing great, but I'm praticing FSM's.

Skinning:Nope

What I was really hoping was that I could take really beautiful screenies of my Isla Sorna Site B or a another island and you could use the pics as the Credits background instead of that Allosaurus background.

I won't be active for 9 days starting this Saturday and ending next next Monday.

EDIT: For beautiful pics, I tend to work on Albertos and Stegos, Albertos at night and Stegos during heatwaves, though I'm still working on which angle works best and to get the timing right.

My First Pics

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 802on9.png

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 077zq1.png
Last edited by Dark Star on Tue, 19th Jun 2007 0:27, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Star
Colossus
Colossus

Unread postby The Witch King » Tue, 19th Jun 2007 0:03

ceratosaurus wrote: I mod in the ini. files
Like we don't have people that can't do that already. :roll:
The Witch King
Park Ranger
Park Ranger

User Title: Lord of the Nazgûl

Unread postby ceratosaurus » Tue, 19th Jun 2007 6:55

i'm starting the FSM files
ceratosaurus
Predator
Predator

Unread postby Dark Star » Tue, 19th Jun 2007 16:31

but do you know what you're doing? FSMs are a bit tricky, but I think I did something in it that made all the dinosaurs, when scared, sometimes freeze. I'm not sure if it's realistic but they twitch their head like they're sniffing. Oh, and I highly doubt this flee option is done by me, it must be a glitch. But I do remember playing with the flee.fsms.
Dark Star
Colossus
Colossus

Unread postby Screaming Eagle » Tue, 19th Jun 2007 17:19

Dark Star wrote:but do you know what you're doing? FSMs are a bit tricky, but I think I did something in it that made all the dinosaurs, when scared, sometimes freeze. I'm not sure if it's realistic but they twitch their head like they're sniffing. Oh, and I highly doubt this flee option is done by me, it must be a glitch. But I do remember playing with the flee.fsms.

Vando discovered the fleeing Mod, and secondly, you've already applied for the GEP, you have not been asked anything by any GEP members. So back to JUST APPLICATIONS from users.

-Screaming Eagle
Screaming Eagle
Park Ranger
Park Ranger

User Title: GEP Member Tester

Unread postby Melea Lord » Thu, 9th Aug 2007 10:31

I'll apply.

Skins: Aboslutely Not

Mods: Can do FSMs with SOME support. Already made a lot to do with carnivores and rampages. One is in the approved mods section.

Missions and Exercises: Need to ask some questions first but sure why not.

Problems: Loosing internet around start of September. Maybe for maximum a month :(
Look at me, don't look away... don't ever look away, you'll be looking at me forever!
The GEPv2 Trailer The GEPv2 Download
Melea Lord
G.E.P. member
G.E.P. member

User Title: FSM Personnel #2

Next

Return to Public