GEP: Have YOUR say!

Suggestions? Doubts? Pure and simple flaming? All here!

Moderator: GEP Team

Re: GEP: Have YOUR say!

Unread postby Melea Lord » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 7:56

We way to close to release to add any mods to it.

Idea 1 was not used because they're meant to not be territorial, but they can fight over resources remember.

Idea 2 not possible.
Look at me, don't look away... don't ever look away, you'll be looking at me forever!
The GEPv2 Trailer The GEPv2 Download
Melea Lord
G.E.P. member
G.E.P. member

User Title: FSM Personnel #2

Unread postby JPnick13 » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 15:36

I've got an Idea, it would be good if possible but might not be, ive always checked my fences and seen that during storms, the fences get damaged, is there any way to make rampaging dino's attack the weakest point in the fence? (Or at least raptors, because they were supposed to be smart.)
JPnick13
Predator
Predator

Unread postby Eternal_Rocker_Chick » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 15:52

Weakest point is iffy. I'm not sure
[url=http://o-eternal-o.deviantart.com/][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OlIrXdcBUNA/RnK5AbBuSmI/AAAAAAAAAIE/yvytUqMgZps/s400/DuckParty.png[/img][/url]
In case you're wondering, I'm the upside-down one
Eternal_Rocker_Chick
Apex Hunter
Apex Hunter

User Title: Talking Duck

Unread postby Peachyx » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 16:38

JPNick13:
I've got an Idea, it would be good if possible but might not be, ive always checked my fences and seen that during storms, the fences get damaged, is there any way to make rampaging dino's attack the weakest point in the fence? (Or at least raptors, because they were supposed to be smart.)

You've just taken that from V-Raptors' MOD about the raptors looking for weaker fences! :evil:
JP Dinosaur Combination Machine:
Rex X5+Spino X5= a whole lot of corpses.
Rex X1+Trike X1+Raptor X3= A raptor latching onto a rex biting the trikes throat.
Harmless Carnivores X5+Rampage time cheat= A pack of whimpy (no offense to dilo lovers out there) Dilophosaus collapsing on the ground.
Peachyx
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Firey Fruit

Unread postby SusannaNO2 » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 16:40

Peachyx wrote:
JPNick13:

You've just taken that from V-Raptors' MOD about the raptors looking for weaker fences! :evil:

Not exactly, raptors attacks a fence, and then looks for another fence that they have not attacked in V-Raptor's mod.
SusannaNO2
Herbivore
Herbivore

User Title: RECKONER

Unread postby JPnick13 » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 19:06

Peachyx wrote:
JPNick13:

lol, dude, that was my post, i wanted to see what the GEP team thought of it, go look at the raptor fence mod, that post will be my name peachyx
JPnick13
Predator
Predator

Unread postby V-Raptor » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 19:10

JPnick13 wrote:lol, dude, that was my post, i wanted to see what the GEP team thought of it, go look at the raptor fence mod, that post will be my name peachyx

yes, but i will kill you anyway. that's a mod I wanted to do :cry:

Disclaimer: I haven't played JPOG in years, take any advice with a pinch of salt.
V-Raptor
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Nonexistant.

Unread postby JPnick13 » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 19:18

aww I'm sry man, if you make one, I'll download it :) I just recomended the idea to you AND the GEP team
JPnick13
Predator
Predator

Unread postby Melea Lord » Wed, 30th Jul 2008 21:32

I could make it so a fence a raptor is about to attack is randomly weak and the raptor get's over... however I couldn't get any other raptor to see it as weak.
Look at me, don't look away... don't ever look away, you'll be looking at me forever!
The GEPv2 Trailer The GEPv2 Download
Melea Lord
G.E.P. member
G.E.P. member

User Title: FSM Personnel #2

Unread postby JPnick13 » Fri, 1st Aug 2008 3:10

I know its too late for the GEP but, the viewing dome now has a feeder, which is a great mod, but theres a sign outside the entrance thats says 'dont feed dinosaurs please' heres a pic:

viewing dome.JPG

Is there any like matlib or anything in the text files that can change this so it says 'feed the dinosaurs' on it?
I know its naurotic but it would just be cool if anything cool be done
JPnick13
Predator
Predator

Unread postby Legion » Fri, 1st Aug 2008 9:30

JPnick13 wrote:I know its too late for the GEP but, the viewing dome now has a feeder, which is a great mod, but theres a sign outside the entrance thats says 'dont feed dinosaurs please' heres a pic:

viewing dome.JPG

Is there any like matlib or anything in the text files that can change this so it says 'feed the dinosaurs' on it?
I know its naurotic but it would just be cool if anything cool be done

The sign means that guests shouldn't feed the dinos, it's the viewing dome itself that acts as a food dispenser...
Legion
Park Admin
Park Admin

User Title: da webmastah!

Unread postby Gopher » Fri, 1st Aug 2008 18:04

More buildings would be cool. Spino upgrade you can change, right?
Gopher
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Gopher- What'd'ya think?

Unread postby Reprieve » Fri, 1st Aug 2008 20:00

When the viewing dome feeder is researched, the voice over explains that guests shouldn't feed the dinosaurs, hence the sign
Reprieve
Park Admin
Park Admin

User Title: flagellum dei

Unread postby JPnick13 » Fri, 1st Aug 2008 22:04

yeah so we would have to change the sound file too. :? if there is a file for the sign
JPnick13
Predator
Predator

Unread postby MichaelModding » Fri, 8th Aug 2008 6:33

I mentioned this before in the wrong thread by accident, but raptors should get in deathduals with all of the large carnivores.
Also, none of the animals should be afraid of Brachiosaurus just because it's big.
Also, despite what the description of the mod says, the Spino still has an advantage. He has beaten my Rex 5 out of 6 times in deathduals.
MichaelModding
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Public