JPOG Mod Generator

Where things that have no other here place go!

Re: JPOG Mod Generator

Unread postby ShadowCrush » Thu, 23rd May 2013 15:52

vikocho wrote:Ah, that's delightful to hear that you're planning on size mod. Well custom dinosaurs like the Suchomimus (which is just modded spinosaur, but it's a standalone dinosaur, not a replacement of spino) exists but it's uploaded on filefront and i can't download from there :)

Ah, okay. Well, if it's a mod that exist, then it' shouldn't be a problem. Al though, if it requires a download, and the link to said download is broken, there's little I can do. If you throw me a link to the project, and if I'm impressed by it, I might contact the creator. Seems like the kind of mod that needs a permission for me to use in the ModGen anyway.
Check out the JPOG Mod Generator:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8931
ShadowCrush
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

User Title: Member

Unread postby vikocho » Fri, 24th May 2013 9:06

ShadowCrush wrote:
vikocho wrote:Ah, that's delightful to hear that you're planning on size mod. Well custom dinosaurs like the Suchomimus (which is just modded spinosaur, but it's a standalone dinosaur, not a replacement of spino) exists but it's uploaded on filefront and i can't download from there :)

Ah, okay. Well, if it's a mod that exist, then it' shouldn't be a problem. Al though, if it requires a download, and the link to said download is broken, there's little I can do. If you throw me a link to the project, and if I'm impressed by it, I might contact the creator. Seems like the kind of mod that needs a permission for me to use in the ModGen anyway.

well i'm just asking if i'm able to do similar stuff with the mod generator, but well the download is broken and um... well... anyway, is the size mod possible now :) i just love tracking this mod generator.
vikocho
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby ShadowCrush » Fri, 24th May 2013 15:23

That's great to hear :) I hope you'll follow it on JP:Legacy as well, I actually recently dropped some news there, I guess I might as well throw some out here too: I'm currently doing some rather hefty programming with the project, and it's basically gonna be written all over. Needless to say, that's gonna take some time, so I hop you guys will be patient! In the meantime, I hope anyone with good ideas for mods to be added will drop a few links, it's much faster for me to implement more mods if I get a bit of help finding them. ;)
ShadowCrush
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Unread postby ShadowCrush » Thu, 28th Nov 2013 14:42

0.1.0 released!
Oh my, what's it been? 7 months since the last update? Let's cut me some slack and say half a year. :P Hey, I've been busy!
But seriously, it's been too long. As an apology, we're going from 0.0.5 to, not 0.0.6, but 0.1.0.

I've completely re-done the design of the site. The old one wasn't user-friendly enough, this one should surfice, at least for now.
The new design should make navigation much easier, which has opened up for more complex stuff, such as dino.ini modding, which I have expanded upon.
The new design also has reset-buttons next to many input-fields. I don't know how helpful it's gonna be, but now it's there.

I've also ironed out a few technicalities, such as .tml generation, which means that once I find more awesome skins, they shouldn't take many seconds to add.

Also, for anyone that has bookmarked the ModGen, the link has been updated, so I suggest you make a new one. The old link only leads to the old ModGen, which will probably be removed soon.

So that's it for now. Please let me know what you think, and most importantly, what you'd like to see in the next update.
ShadowCrush
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Unread postby harry56 » Sun, 9th Jul 2017 9:03

thanks

gclub
harry56
Park Visitor