Files Needed. Please.

Whatever doesn't doesn't fit the submission requirements, it'll be posted here.
Pruned every 60 days.

Files Needed. Please.

Unread postby AaRoNtheBaRoN » Sat, 23rd Mar 2013 23:43

Hello all,

I'm currently working on merging some great mods together for a single download for all. I'm using GEP v.2 as the basis of the mod as there are no custom skins in this mod and will be adding the skins from FCM. I have added the tunnel to the game and have also added Odykay's Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna to the pack. I'm planning to add 3-5 more digsites to the pack with new dinosaurs. Unfortunately I'm not the best skinner in the world and I would like some help here, as I'd like it to be a good looking pack.

Genesis Booster Pack - I'm after this pack, I once had this on my old laptop before it broke, it had some very nice looking dinosaurs especially the Oviraptor and the Iguanodon. I would be really grateful if someone still had access to this pack as the originally download link is no longer active.

Building Files - So yeah, I have the Tunnel mod and the Tombstone in the game working fine, but I'm after single downloads or advice on what other buildings I should add to this pack, I think the Dinosaur Statues would be a nice feature as would the wrecked safari car (I plan on creating a mission to clear up Ingen's site B and turn it into a tourist attraction). But, as I'm new to the forum I'm not aware of all the building mods out there.

So if anyone can be of any help I would be very grateful, (if anyone would like there own dinosaurs in this pack just post a pic of the skin and I will decide if would make a good addition). I would like to keep the pack as mainstream as possible, I'm not looking to add subspecies or different gender dinosaurs, just new additions.

Thanks in advance :)
AaRoNtheBaRoN
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Re: Files Needed. Please.

Unread postby Legion » Sat, 23rd Mar 2013 23:46

We don't allow the GEP v2 to be used in third-party distributions. I also don't think the FCM guys allow that either.
Legion
Park Admin
Park Admin

User Title: da webmastah!

Unread postby AaRoNtheBaRoN » Sun, 24th Mar 2013 1:08

Oh fair enough, that's a shame really. There are a lot of people that would enjoy something like this, I thought there would be some red tape involving this but thought it was worth a try. However, I can still do this for my own enjoyment and would still appreciate any help. Thanks.
AaRoNtheBaRoN
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby raptorclaw » Sun, 24th Mar 2013 16:52

I'll allow you to use my mod, as long as I get credit for creating the mod.
raptorclaw
Fearsome Predator
Fearsome Predator

User Title: Half noob, half expert.

Unread postby AaRoNtheBaRoN » Mon, 25th Mar 2013 18:45

Thank you very much raptor claw, I am not going to class any of this as my own work as all i'm proposing is a combined download of favourite mods. If anyone would want there mods involved I will be happy to do so and they will get all the credit. I'm no noob when it comes to modding packs, however this will be my first JPOG one, and I have never gone without giving original author's credit. Sorry if I'm rambling a bit, but I didn't mean to come across as an aggorant **** and I apologize for upsetting anyone.

Thanks
AaRoNtheBaRoN
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby raptorclaw » Mon, 25th Mar 2013 23:24

AaRoNtheBaRoN wrote:Thank you very much raptor claw, I am not going to class any of this as my own work as all i'm proposing is a combined download of favourite mods. If anyone would want there mods involved I will be happy to do so and they will get all the credit. I'm no noob when it comes to modding packs, however this will be my first JPOG one, and I have never gone without giving original author's credit. Sorry if I'm rambling a bit, but I didn't mean to come across as an aggorant **** and I apologize for upsetting anyone.

Thanks

Happy to help.
raptorclaw
Fearsome Predator
Fearsome Predator

User Title: Half noob, half expert.

Return to Mod/Skin Junkyard