JPItalia's Skin Packs

Whatever doesn't doesn't fit the submission requirements, it'll be posted here.
Pruned every 60 days.

Re: JPItalia's Skin Packs

Unread postby Bradosaurus23170 » Thu, 6th Oct 2011 12:14

I seem to remember no trikes in jp3 either or stegosaurs; and my paras are working fine
Bradosaurus23170
Fodder
Fodder

User Title: Huge fan of Dinosaurs

Unread postby MC_Jpog » Fri, 7th Oct 2011 22:23

Bradosaurus23170 wrote:I seem to remember no trikes in jp3 either or stegosaurs; and my paras are working fine

Lol. you can see the trikes at the arriving plane scene, I think you can see only 1. Stegosaurus can be seen at many parts, for example, in that "boat" part where Erick says :"Dr. Grant look" and there it is the brachs, paras and stegs you can see many stegos ;)
MC_Jpog
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

User Title: Member

Unread postby jcheary » Tue, 3rd Jan 2012 0:27

I have several questions that i need someone to answer:
First can someone help me with downloading this because when i download it on my computer, it just opens the whole thing on notepad when its not meant to, so can someone fix it or tell me what program it uses for me to change the properties.
Second, Can someone edit it to let me have multiple skins e.g, all 4 raptor skins at once please.
(sorry, the images were ment to show but i dont know why they wont and the same with the download link, so if you cant find it just look on page 1 of JPItalia's Skin Pack.)
jcheary
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby MC_Jpog » Thu, 5th Jan 2012 12:52

jcheary wrote:I have several questions that i need someone to answer:
First can someone help me with downloading this because when i download it on my computer, it just opens the whole thing on notepad when its not meant to, so can someone fix it or tell me what program it uses for me to change the properties.
Second, Can someone edit it to let me have multiple skins e.g, all 4 raptor skins at once please.
(sorry, the images were ment to show but i dont know why they wont and the same with the download link, so if you cant find it just look on page 1 of JPItalia's Skin Pack.)

You need to download WinRar, when youy have it, everything goes fine. After opening a file in winrar, extract it to the folder it's needed.

Can't edit a pack, when it's not belong to you. ;)
MC_Jpog
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Unread postby V-Raptor » Thu, 5th Jan 2012 19:28

I think you can do what you want with the pack as long as you don't release it. Sometimes the creator won't mind if you ask first and give credit. You'd have to ask T-Joe.

Disclaimer: I haven't played JPOG in years, take any advice with a pinch of salt.
V-Raptor
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Nonexistant.

Unread postby MC_Jpog » Thu, 5th Jan 2012 20:19

V-Raptor wrote:I think you can do what you want with the pack as long as you don't release it. Sometimes the creator won't mind if you ask first and give credit. You'd have to ask T-Joe.

Uh, didn't refer that? Sorry. My bad ;)
MC_Jpog
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Unread postby CgiNerdCat » Sun, 8th Jan 2012 9:37

Got a bit of problem here guys. idk if anyone has problems like this with the universe pack but whenever i try to go to small carnivores the game crashes som1 help???
(PS the game also crashes when i click the arrow at the stegosaurus page (right arrow))
I AM CGI NERD CAT! FEAR MY MATH SKILLS!
CgiNerdCat
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Rat Eater

Unread postby MC_Jpog » Sun, 8th Jan 2012 10:28

CgiNerdCat wrote:Got a bit of problem here guys. idk if anyone has problems like this with the universe pack but whenever i try to go to small carnivores the game crashes som1 help???
(PS the game also crashes when i click the arrow at the stegosaurus page (right arrow))

It used to happen to me. I don't know if there is other way, but probably you need to reinstall the game... have you maked a backup of your previous files?
MC_Jpog
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Unread postby CgiNerdCat » Sun, 8th Jan 2012 12:15

MC_Jpog wrote:
CgiNerdCat wrote:Got a bit of problem here guys. idk if anyone has problems like this with the universe pack but whenever i try to go to small carnivores the game crashes som1 help???

It used to happen to me. I don't know if there is other way, but probably you need to reinstall the game... have you maked a backup of your previous files?

yeah i just reinstalled it and my i always back my files. i dont know if its because of the GEP because without the GEP it runs just fine.
I AM CGI NERD CAT! FEAR MY MATH SKILLS!
CgiNerdCat
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Rat Eater

Unread postby T-Joe » Fri, 17th Feb 2012 17:07

Hi there,

Soon the JPItalia's forum will be closed, we moved on other platforms like Facebook and Deviant Art

So I uploaded the Pack on DA, you can download it also there ;)

Here is the link: Movie Universe Pack by JPItalia

I updated the first page including this link ;)
Facebook | Deviantart

See my gallery at: http://t-joe.deviantart.com/
T-Joe
Friendly Herbivore
Friendly Herbivore

Unread postby X3000 » Tue, 16th Oct 2012 23:28

Where's the picture for the TLW male? It's not there.
X3000
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Roooarrrrr!

Unread postby raptorclaw » Wed, 17th Oct 2012 1:14

X3000 wrote:Where's the picture for the TLW male? It's not there.

The link's probably dead and removed.
raptorclaw
Fearsome Predator
Fearsome Predator

User Title: Half noob, half expert.

Unread postby GLeal13 » Tue, 23rd Apr 2013 0:42

Hey guys. I checked the universal movie pack and really like some of the skins, but not all of them, so I was wondering how I could install only the ones I want (not simply swapping the .tml files). I found this old tutorial by ERC on the subject, but it's quite confusing since the image files are broken.
http://jurassicoperationgenesis.myfreef ... __t_6.html
Does anyone know where I can find out how to do it?
Last edited by GLeal13 on Tue, 23rd Apr 2013 15:04, edited 1 time in total.
GLeal13
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby pyratedave » Tue, 23rd Apr 2013 4:43

I know this is a pretty dead topic, but I'd like some help. I've been trying on and off for months and I give in. No matter how/where I install the pack, I can't get the skins to work, they're just the default skins.
pyratedave
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby GLeal13 » Tue, 23rd Apr 2013 11:22

pyratedave wrote:I know this is a pretty dead topic, but I'd like some help. I've been trying on and off for months and I give in. No matter how/where I install the pack, I can't get the skins to work, they're just the default skins.

Try running setup as administrator. When asked, make sure you give the folder where your Universal Interactive folder is, so that the mod's Universal Interactive folder and those within it blend in with the original ones.

You can only use all the new skins once you start a new park, but it should change the skins in your dinos in saved games as well.

Myself I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could tell me how to install only the skins I want, or where I can read about it...
GLeal13
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Mod/Skin Junkyard