Not sure where this belongs..

Game structure files (fslhunt.ini, eng.txt, research.ini, constant.ini, bldmenu.ini, etc) doubts

Not sure where this belongs..

Unread postby dawfydd » Thu, 6th Aug 2015 2:31

I keep running into a problem where when i get into the hatchery it crashes, i've had a couple of different encounters, for example on small herbivores, large and small carnivores most recently (the raptor specially)

I figured it was due to messing around with some of the behavioral stats but it doesn't seem to have been that either the only other guess i have is because i'm listing dinosaurs on more than one dig site? (i did try to limit it to time period shared sites) otherwise i'm not sure what is causing the crash.
dawfydd
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Re: Not sure where this belongs..

Unread postby V-Raptor » Fri, 7th Aug 2015 12:24

Try reverting the sites to default and try again. If it works then you know what the problem is.

Disclaimer: I haven't played JPOG in years, take any advice with a pinch of salt.
V-Raptor
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Nonexistant.

Re: Not sure where this belongs..

Unread postby dawfydd » Fri, 7th Aug 2015 14:32

Thanks, yeah i had another go at it about an hour ago, just changing the dig sites and changing other settings so i could breed dino's faster to test them, Seems to have been only that.

I'm still trying to figure out how to stop my dinosaurs from dying from Malnutrition when surrounded by food from trees and feeders.
I have read some of this can be because the dinosaurs tend to herd together in large groups, i am going to see if testing changing their drives to eat will help.
dawfydd
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Return to Gameplay