Connect safari routes

Game structure files (fslhunt.ini, eng.txt, research.ini, constant.ini, bldmenu.ini, etc) doubts

Connect safari routes

Unread postby Green Grass » Fri, 6th Jul 2012 9:53

Well I had an idea for a park but it kinda needs you to be able to connect different safari car stations so I was wondering if you could mod the game so you could connect safari car stations? :) .
Nyan?
Nyan?
Heheheheheh!
Green Grass
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Gaghiel

Re: Connect safari routes

Unread postby lexmac0 » Fri, 6th Jul 2012 22:14

I think someone tried that and failed due to the fact that it would require the base code of the game to be changed in very complex and almost magical methods which noone truly understands anymore... However I may be wrong (I'm speaking from memory), but a viable alternative is the tunnel mod (someone a long whole ago created a building mod where one could place two viewing dome entrances as tunnel entrances and visitors would actually use it to 'commute', so to speak). Just spent some time looking for it on MG but can't trace it anymore... I think I found it on another site, but it's got a silly mobile version of the site on my iPhone which a) won't allow me to copy the URL and b) won't allow me to view the links on the page, so I don't know if they are still active. IMO, just search for a tunnel or teleport mod (or something similar) and you should be able to achieve the desired effect :)
I don't really JPOG anymore... But I do YouTube! Check it out, if ya have some free time and wanna see some s#!ts and giggles! :D

lexmac0
Herbivore
Herbivore

User Title: SPANJAYtheLION

Re: Connect safari routes

Unread postby Green Grass » Sat, 7th Jul 2012 9:24

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I have found it so I will try download it soon :) .
Nyan?
Nyan?
Heheheheheh!
Green Grass
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Gaghiel

Return to Gameplay