GEPv2

Don't know how to add a mission? Or change an island? Come here!

GEPv2

Unread postby simbamanzz » Sun, 20th Sep 2009 14:20

I need help with the GEPv2 it wont work on my xp should I change the quality or somthing? :x3:
simbamanzz
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Re: GEPv2

Unread postby Crusher98 » Thu, 24th Sep 2009 4:29

it may have'been the same thing that happenned to me and if you installed the gep v2 and all of that now if the icon sim jp does not appear. do this backup your files from the original one and copy the data from the gep v2 and paste in the jpog folder from the original ones and its going to ask you to overwrite the files press yes and its done just start the simjp and wait 10 or 5 seconds and it should appear a genesis expansion project letter and enjoy.

:readrules:
NOTE:you need the original version from the jpog game you can get it in you tube search for jpog free download. and if its not that problem then tell me what is the problem and i will try to figure it out.
Image The new movie im working on!
Crusher98
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: I SUCK YOU ROCK!

Re: GEPv2

Unread postby Docszoo » Sun, 11th Oct 2009 22:46

Crusher98 wrote: :readrules:
NOTE:you need the original version from the jpog game you can get it in you tube search for jpog free download. and if its not that problem then tell me what is the problem and i will try to figure it out.

Kinda ironic. You have a "read rules" emote on there, and you are talking about illegal downloading of the game, which is one of our sites biggest rules. Do NOT talk about stealing the game, and you should go and buy the game yourself. I should warn you right now.
-Andrew
Docszoo
Apex Hunter
Apex Hunter

User Title: Docszoo

Return to Islands & Missions