Camera Mod

Game structure files (fslhunt.ini, eng.txt, research.ini, constant.ini, bldmenu.ini, etc)

Re: Camera Mod

Unread postby lexmac0 » Sat, 1st Oct 2011 16:17

until we learn how to edit models for the game (which, as of yet, looks impossible), creating a brand-new and functioning model for the game cannot be done. Sorry...
I don't really JPOG anymore... But I do YouTube! Check it out, if ya have some free time and wanna see some s#!ts and giggles! :D

lexmac0
Herbivore
Herbivore

User Title: SPANJAYtheLION

Unread postby jcheary » Sat, 1st Oct 2011 16:32

lexmac0 wrote:until we learn how to edit models for the game (which, as of yet, looks impossible), creating a brand-new and functioning model for the game cannot be done. Sorry...

hu f**kin hell lad, well keep me posted if u find out alright la

jcheary wrote:
lexmac0 wrote:until we learn how to edit models for the game (which, as of yet, looks impossible), creating a brand-new and functioning model for the game cannot be done. Sorry...

but can u help me findin a green skined allosaur plz
jcheary
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Unread postby jcheary » Sun, 2nd Oct 2011 13:24

jcheary wrote:

jcheary wrote:

but can u help me findin a green skined allosaur plz

lexmac0 its me again, did u get my reply about a green allosaur skin yesterday?
jcheary
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby lexmac0 » Sun, 2nd Oct 2011 13:41

Sorry yeah hi again - I read it on my iPhone, meant to reply later and completely forgot - my life is such a whirr lol! Anyway - with regards to a "green allo skin", that's very vague... I mean, there are plenty out there which fall into that category, but it's really a case of trawling through them all (using the search bar, handily placed just up at the top there ^^ :amused: ) and deciding on one which you like...

I mean, if you wanted, there's ones like this:
And this:
And even the more abstract ones like this (which is actually an armless Carnotaurus, but is modelled on an Allosaurus, so same-old, same-old):
(If you click on the image, it'll take you to the thread for that skin)

But, yeah. Like I said - it's really more a case of using the search bar (search something along the lines of "Allo Skin") and see what comes up and what you like. Whilst I am willing to help you out, I can't be your permanent search-engine, for pete's sakes - especially not when there's a much more efficient one sat up at the top! So anyway, those are just some suggestions, but before you decide that you definitely like one, search around - you might come across one which you love :amused:
I don't really JPOG anymore... But I do YouTube! Check it out, if ya have some free time and wanna see some s#!ts and giggles! :D

lexmac0
Herbivore
Herbivore

Unread postby jcheary » Sun, 2nd Oct 2011 13:49

lexmac0 wrote:Sorry yeah hi again - I read it on my iPhone, meant to reply later and completely forgot - my life is such a whirr lol! Anyway - with regards to a "green allo skin", that's very vague... I mean, there are plenty out there which fall into that category, but it's really a case of trawling through them all (using the search bar, handily placed just up at the top there ^^ :amused: ) and deciding on one which you like...

I mean, if you wanted, there's ones like this:
And this:
And even the more abstract ones like this (which is actually an armless Carnotaurus, but is modelled on an Allosaurus, so same-old, same-old):
(If you click on the image, it'll take you to the thread for that skin)

But, yeah. Like I said - it's really more a case of using the search bar (search something along the lines of "Allo Skin") and see what comes up and what you like. Whilst I am willing to help you out, I can't be your permanent search-engine, for pete's sakes - especially not when there's a much more efficient one sat up at the top! So anyway, those are just some suggestions, but before you decide that you definitely like one, search around - you might come across one which you love :amused:

WOW did u make that skin or did u find it of somone
jcheary
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby lexmac0 » Sun, 2nd Oct 2011 13:53

none of them are mine, but the third one I helped to get in-game (basically did all the file-editing for the pack, Tamara Henson was the skinner) - but I'm sure the skinners of those Allos would love to hear your compliments :lul:

lexmac0
Herbivore
Herbivore

Unread postby jcheary » Sun, 2nd Oct 2011 13:58

lexmac0 wrote:none of them are mine, but the third one I helped to get in-game (basically did all the file-editing for the pack, Tamara Henson was the skinner) - but I'm sure the skinners of those Allos would love to hear your compliments :lul:

well i loved the first one, but i tryed downloading it but it hasnt downloaded properly. if u know the skiner can u ask him to link the skin to filefront or what ever its called, i forgot.
jcheary
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby lexmac0 » Sun, 2nd Oct 2011 14:03

the first one? what's wrong with it? you download the .dds, then you can either use Mastafoo69's TML Tools to put it in the .tml file, or edit it in yourself using HexEditorNeo/HxD (HexEditorNeo is much better, IMO). where are you having issues?

EDIT: Actually, this is the wrong place for all this - PM me and we'll sort it out there :amused:

lexmac0
Herbivore
Herbivore

Unread postby jcheary » Sun, 2nd Oct 2011 15:51

lexmac0 wrote:the first one? what's wrong with it? you download the .dds, then you can either use Mastafoo69's TML Tools to put it in the .tml file, or edit it in yourself using HexEditorNeo/HxD (HexEditorNeo is much better, IMO). where are you having issues?

EDIT: Actually, this is the wrong place for all this - PM me and we'll sort it out there :amused:

i went on the link, i went on the download button and after that nothing showed up. no files, nothing 2 say it was fineshed.
jcheary
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby TheLOSTJoker » Wed, 22nd Feb 2017 18:10

Eh I prefer these settings --

FollowCamMinPitch = -30;
FollowCamMaxPitch = 10;
FollowCamMaxDistanceOffset = 20;
WorldCamMinPitch = -52;
WorldCamMaxPitch = 5;
WorldCamMinDistance = 15;
WorldCamMaxDistance = 100;
WorldCamTerrainOffset = -2;
WorldCamFOVWhenLow = 73;
WorldCamFOVWhenHigh = 110;
WorldCamMinFOVHeight = 90;
WorldCamMaxFOVHeight = 140;

Its not as wonky, but does anyone know how to make the mouse wheel zoom speed change? I wanna be able to zoom normally with the mouse wheel.
TheLOSTJoker
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Park Ranger

Unread postby sinsoleng » Mon, 5th Jun 2017 16:20

sinsoleng
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Previous

Return to Gameplay