The GEPv2

Releases of Modding Genesis Expansion Packages!

Re: The GEPv2

Unread postby raptor06jp/// » Fri, 2nd May 2014 20:49

You can create new post by entering certain sections from the main board index (at the upper left side of the site or simply clicking at modding genesis Rex's logo). There will be "NEW TOPIC*" above section windows.

For the the research items i didn't tested yet Operation Genesis mode with GEP because I was mainly playing only with Site B mode but all items you mentioned appeared there . Another weird thing that I had experienced in Site B is that the rule containers cannot be thrown from the ranger helicopter - the same thing that happens in FCM mod :notrust: .
raptor06jp///
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Unread postby gibmirkraft » Sat, 10th May 2014 1:55

hi! i installed this mod but it doesn't seem to be working? the game doesn't crash at all, i just didn't realise there would be a difference in the dinos behaviour. i also installed a skin mod but it doesn't work either. what did i do wrong?
gibmirkraft
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby tanud » Mon, 19th May 2014 7:34

i can't dowmload - -"
tanud
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby rah148 » Wed, 4th Jun 2014 20:00

I want to know how to create the same type of safari adventure they have on their "Jurassic Park" Saved game!
Its an amazing idea and i want to incorporate it into my parks so i can have carnivores on the safari ride!
Any help would be great. I cant figure out what Landscaping tool I need to use, whether its hill or mountain tool, and how to get the safari adventure to be able to drive on top of it.
rah148
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby Go4t->IN Trex@ASS » Thu, 10th Jul 2014 18:38

exelents i like this geb (i like both version)
but this is more pervectly .
i support you guys to make new greatfull feature for The JPOG of United Dino.
il give you 2 tomb :clap: :approve:

:ot:
we could help , i dont know who.
i could help but only COUSE :sparta: CHAOS :i hope you read it:
Go4t->IN Trex@ASS
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Troodon_ToXis

Unread postby littlepred » Mon, 21st Jul 2014 17:53

i really like this mod!but my computer cant handle it :/
littlepred
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby messagefromdrsattler » Sat, 9th Aug 2014 17:51

Eternal_Rocker_Chick wrote:Ze Download!!
http://modgenesis.hostingdelivered.com/ ... 850#p85850

This is a RAR file. Use WinRar to extract the installer exe. Then all you have to do is double click the Installer and follow the instructions.

Edit: Click here for the combined pack of the Genesis Expansion Project Version 1 and Version 2

Hello once again Modding Genesis. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but "ze download" link doesn't work anymore. However it appears that the combined pack of version 1 and 2 does.

Should I be downloading the combined version, or would the regular version 2 be any different? Thanks.
Remember that chap about twenty years ago? I forget his name. Climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. When they asked him, they said why did you go up there to die? He said I didn't, I went up there to live.
messagefromdrsattler
Friendly Herbivore
Friendly Herbivore

User Title: Predators don't hunt when they're not hungry; only humans do.

Unread postby V-Raptor » Sun, 10th Aug 2014 8:42

Just download the combined pack and install V2. "Ze download" hasn't worked for a while. To be honest we should have that fixed, far too many people end up downloading the combined pack and installing both versions, which is not supposed to happen.

Disclaimer: I haven't played JPOG in years, take any advice with a pinch of salt.
V-Raptor
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Nonexistant.

Unread postby RagingRaptor45 » Sat, 13th Sep 2014 23:09

It's causing problems for me what do I do?
RagingRaptor45
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby messagefromdrsattler » Fri, 24th Oct 2014 2:59

Hey I just wanted to say - I don't know if this is a glitch - but I'm pretty disappointed in the Trex's behavior against Ankylosaurus in this mod. It's completely one-sided in rex's favor which is not only scientifically inaccurate, but depressing because it's just another example of how NO ONE likes or pays attention to Anky, such an underrated dinosaur.

Rex literally walks up to Anky and cheese modes him, standing there performing little bites to his back until he dies. It's like WTF he shouldn't even be able to damage anky without flipping him onto his stomach or attacking his head.

If EVERYTHING else about this mod wasn't fantastic I'd uninstall it just for this reason alone... but it looks like I'll have to put up with it for now.
Remember that chap about twenty years ago? I forget his name. Climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. When they asked him, they said why did you go up there to die? He said I didn't, I went up there to live.
messagefromdrsattler
Friendly Herbivore
Friendly Herbivore

User Title: Predators don't hunt when they're not hungry; only humans do.

Unread postby DinoBattleship » Sat, 25th Oct 2014 3:15

I've noticed a major bug, sometimes when dinosaurs are stressed or panic they freeze and never move again. And when they stand there nothing attacks them. Brachs and most of the large carnivores still migrate sw. Although this rarely happens but I might as well mention it, brachs and stegs randomly go into comatose, lie down, then get back up and stand still while still in comatose (they never move or come out of comatose). I am very disappointed, this mod looked promising.

Also how can I make it where the spino can win against the T-rex again, because I hate that I can never see that animation anymore?
DinoBattleship
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby Radical96 » Tue, 28th Oct 2014 14:14

The first and the best of all mods I've ever seen and played before
100/100 :clap: Wonderfull Job, you modders did the mod great.
This is what I called "JPOG" :grin: :clap:
Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth.
Radical96
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: MS-13 Insider

Unread postby darmasaputra » Tue, 16th Dec 2014 6:03

Why is my large carnivore kills +100 when they swallowed or killed smaller prey?? please help!
darmasaputra
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby mambonegro » Tue, 6th Jan 2015 9:37

thanks a lot for this but how do i replace the t-rex skin with the original? i dont like the new one, it is the only thing i need to change

edit: sorry for the abrupt introduction
mambonegro
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby V-Raptor » Wed, 7th Jan 2015 4:39

You you didn't back up your matlibs folder you can always reinstall the game to a different folder than your current installation and get any original file you may need from there.

Disclaimer: I haven't played JPOG in years, take any advice with a pinch of salt.
V-Raptor
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Nonexistant.

PreviousNext

Return to Genesis Expansion Project