The GEP

Releases of Modding Genesis Expansion Packages!

Re: The GEP

Unread postby paxustyrannosaur » Thu, 25th Nov 2010 18:57

I just downloaded the Gep and now when I try to look at the grass it looks white and when I downloaded the Pack with Bugfix the file would not open what do I do? Im just a newbie. :sweatdrop:
paxustyrannosaur
Fodder
Fodder

User Title: Member

Unread postby Gustovic » Wed, 6th Jul 2011 17:39

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm new here. How do I install the mod? I double clicked the installer and everything went fine. Than I replaced the original win folder with the modded one. But nothing seems to happen. When you run the modded game, isn't supposed to show the initial screen with the mod title? Becaus this doesen't happen to me.
Gustovic
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby Raptor_boy » Tue, 16th Aug 2011 22:00

i know its pretty stupid f me just to find this but know that i have the trex aint downloading and the page is lost, is there anyway to get it back amnd if there is plz do :x3:
get owned by a raptor...only 2.99!
Raptor_boy
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby Reprieve » Wed, 17th Aug 2011 12:17

If you want help you'll need to make your question legible.
Reprieve
Park Admin
Park Admin

User Title: flagellum dei

Unread postby MC_Jpog » Mon, 29th Aug 2011 22:25

Gustovic wrote:Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm new here. How do I install the mod? I double clicked the installer and everything went fine. Than I replaced the original win folder with the modded one. But nothing seems to happen. When you run the modded game, isn't supposed to show the initial screen with the mod title? Becaus this doesen't happen to me.

Make sure you installed in the right place! ;) If you need more help, you can send a PM to me ;) And yes, if you installed in the right place a image of a Tyrannosaurus and a Triceratops "fighting" will appear before the main menu of the game, when you turn on the game!

Raptor_boy wrote:i know its pretty stupid f me just to find this but know that i have the trex aint downloading and the page is lost, is there anyway to get it back amnd if there is plz do :x3:

Well... It probably isn't just me, because I didn't get what you said, you're probably from other country and used translate huh? But is this what you mean: "The download page is lost and I can't download"? If is that you mean then one of the GEP members will have to re-upload it in the site so you and others can download. Meanwhile, there's a GEP V2 which you can see and download (if you want) here: http://modgenesis.hostingdelivered.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2807. If you used translate then I would really sugest you to use your best knowledge and write the english you dominate. Because if you use translate it is worst! Btw if you need some more help don't hesitate to send me a PM ;)

Hope I helped you guys!
MC_Jpog
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Unread postby lexmac0 » Mon, 29th Aug 2011 23:55

Well regardless of whether you want to have the standard GEP or the GEPv2, both are included in the GEPv2 download, though only one is needed to install (i.e. you either install the GEP if you want the original version, or the GEPv2 if you want the newer version - you DO NOT need to install both).
I don't really JPOG anymore... But I do YouTube! Check it out, if ya have some free time and wanna see some s#!ts and giggles! :D

lexmac0
Herbivore
Herbivore

User Title: SPANJAYtheLION

Unread postby jewmanji » Wed, 11th Apr 2012 22:19

For some reason when I download it, it doesn't know what file to open it with. Is there some other download that's required in order to use this one?
jewmanji
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby V-Raptor » Thu, 12th Apr 2012 0:58

I still get baffled when someone doesn't know what winrar is. I'm on my phone now, so google is your friend.

Disclaimer: I haven't played JPOG in years, take any advice with a pinch of salt.
V-Raptor
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Nonexistant.

Unread postby jewmanji » Thu, 12th Apr 2012 11:14

I do have Winrar, but when I extract it says it cannot be completed due to the file not being recognisable or it may be corrupted. I have downloaded several times and that has not helped me at all.
jewmanji
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby heracullum » Fri, 20th Apr 2012 22:47

nice job
heracullum
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Previous