Dinosaur battels!(not a story thing) who would win?

Science discussion. Easy to follow, no?

Moderator: ratattuta

Dinosaur battels!(not a story thing) who would win?

Unread postby Godzilla_power » Sat, 5th Apr 2008 20:48

I was thinking of the show Dinosaur battles and i wanted to strech it out by saying if two dinosaurs where naturaly in combat who would win first poll is ...............Tyrannosaurs against Giganotasaurs
You can run,screem,or die either way if you see Godzilla your dead!!!!!!!!!!![Godzilla was here befor us and is...........after us! Lepticos ban tito lan carna borni`o
Godzilla_power
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Location: Florida now time for my song: Sweet home alabama.... were the skys are so blue......

Re: Dinosaur battels!(not a story thing) who would win?

Unread postby Legion » Sat, 5th Apr 2008 23:08

Godzilla_power wrote:I was thinking of the show Dinosaur battles and i wanted to strech it out by saying if two dinosaurs where naturaly in combat who would win first poll is ...............Tyrannosaurs against Giganotasaurs

1164298305738.jpg

Honestly, a versus topic? Honestly? This is one of the most retarded topics to ever plague MG, and worse yet, it's the fourth time it's created during my reign...
Legion
Park Admin
Park Admin

User Title: da webmastah!

Unread postby The_Lost_World » Sat, 5th Apr 2008 23:29

Well, I didn't think it was that bad. . . .
The_Lost_World
Monster Attraction
Monster Attraction

Unread postby Godzilla_power » Sun, 6th Apr 2008 0:16

I'm speaking for many people by saying why are you so cold harted i said it ws based of a tv show that was cool it looked like a dinosaur was in fron't of you it was like jp warpath only in a tv show form! so get off of my back dude.
You can run,screem,or die either way if you see Godzilla your dead!!!!!!!!!!![Godzilla was here befor us and is...........after us! Lepticos ban tito lan carna borni`o
Godzilla_power
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Location: Florida now time for my song: Sweet home alabama.... were the skys are so blue......

Unread postby The_Lost_World » Sun, 6th Apr 2008 0:30

I'm speaking for many people by saying why are you so cold harted i said it ws based of a tv show that was cool it looked like a dinosaur was in fron't of you it was like jp warpath only in a tv show form! so get off of my back dude.

Dude, don't speak for me. And besides, you just got here.
The_Lost_World
Monster Attraction
Monster Attraction

Unread postby Legion » Sun, 6th Apr 2008 9:16

Godzilla_power wrote:I'm speaking for many people by saying why are you so cold harted i said it ws based of a tv show that was cool it looked like a dinosaur was in fron't of you it was like jp warpath only in a tv show form! so get off of my back dude.

I'll get off your back when:
1) you learn to write
2) you stop acting so touchy feely
3) you realise that versus topics are made of fail. You can't pitch animals that never lived together, let alone whose hunting methods, habitat and prey diverged to immensely. You're basically comparing a lion to a shark and asking who'd win...
Legion
Park Admin
Park Admin

Unread postby Godzilla_power » Sun, 6th Apr 2008 17:36

yeah but sharks and lions live in the same place and fight sometimes shark+lion=Africa. and the show is wierd so don't blame it on me i'm just saying on one episode(the last)it was Rex vs Giganoto. :x3:
t_rex.jpg
Rex looks like this giganoto looks like this:
Giganotasaurs.jpg
Godzilla_power
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby Legion » Sun, 6th Apr 2008 19:15

Godzilla_power wrote:yeah but sharks and lions live in the same place and fight sometimes shark+lion=Africa.

you're an idiot. Officially an idiot.
Lions live on savannah, sharks in open waters, except the bull shark when it wants to procreate.
Legion
Park Admin
Park Admin

Unread postby The_Lost_World » Sun, 6th Apr 2008 19:16

yeah but sharks and lions live in the same place and fight sometimes shark+lion=Africa. and the show is wierd so don't blame it on me i'm just saying on one episode(the last)it was Rex vs Giganoto. :x3:

Sharks and lions are never gonna fight. XD

BTW, we of all people know what dinosaurs look like.
The_Lost_World
Monster Attraction
Monster Attraction

Unread postby MastaFoo69 » Mon, 7th Apr 2008 8:29

AnimalPlanet had a show similar to the concept here, but it was with modern animals, and featured fights like lion vs tiger, crocodile vs shark, etc. Never really liked the show, Really Really dont like this topic.
The_Lost_World wrote:yeah but sharks and lions live in the same place and fight sometimes shark+lion=Africa.
:facepalm: Shark+Lion = one ugly arse baby.

<I really have an urge to flame, but I'll shut up, and leave this here>
MastaFoo69
G.E.P. member
G.E.P. member

User Title: The 1337 developer of tools

Unread postby ratattuta » Mon, 7th Apr 2008 21:59

Oddly enough Animal Face-Off is what brought me to internet forums. As for animal fight topics, I think some of them can be done well if they are about information. At least from some of the debates we had, people were finding a bunch of sources to support their claim.
ratattuta
Park Ranger
Park Ranger

User Title: Ceci n'est pas une pipe. C'est dur à cuire.

Unread postby Legion » Tue, 8th Apr 2008 9:17

ratattuta wrote:Oddly enough Animal Face-Off is what brought me to internet forums. As for animal fight topics, I think some of them can be done well if they are about information. At least from some of the debates we had, people were finding a bunch of sources to support their claim.

Sadly, on my experience accounts, most people just posted without a second thought or without conducting proper research.
Legion
Park Admin
Park Admin

Unread postby The Witch King » Tue, 8th Apr 2008 21:19

I despise topics like this.
DarkLord wrote:
ratattuta wrote:Oddly enough Animal Face-Off is what brought me to internet forums. As for animal fight topics, I think some of them can be done well if they are about information. At least from some of the debates we had, people were finding a bunch of sources to support their claim.

Sadly, on my experience accounts, most people just posted without a second thought or without conducting proper research.
Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of them are fights that would've never happened.
The Witch King
Park Ranger
Park Ranger

User Title: Lord of the Nazgûl

Unread postby Gustauve-Drakenhime » Wed, 9th Apr 2008 19:41

DarkLord wrote:
Godzilla_power wrote:yeah but sharks and lions live in the same place and fight sometimes shark+lion=Africa.

you're an idiot. Officially an idiot.
Lions live on savannah, sharks in open waters, except the bull shark when it wants to procreate.

You may be the administrator, but that doesn't give you any right to judge others in the matters of failure and success; only God has that right. I think it a perfectly fine topic to talk about, as many people would like to see how others would determine such matters, so long as they have evidence to support such notions.
Father in Heaven, hear my prayer
Keep me in your loving care
Be my guide in all I do
Bless all of those who love me too.

~ A Drakenhime Family Prayer
Gustauve-Drakenhime
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

Unread postby Triceraptor Rex » Wed, 9th Apr 2008 19:45

[quote="Gustauve-Drakenhime"]
You may be the administrator, but that doesn't give you any right to judge others in the matters of failure and success; only God has that right. /quote]

BTW, this board is a non-religious one. We don't assume anything about God. Some people here believe in God, some don't. It's something we don't really talk about here. Please respect that.
Sweet, sweet memories.
Triceraptor Rex
Mod Tester

User Title: Experiment #762 (55% Raptor/35% Rex/20% Trike)

Next

Return to Scientopia