Need some tips and help.

Useful tips for making the perfect slaught-i mean-theme park.

Need some tips and help.

Unread postby Dr. Robotussin » Fri, 7th Sep 2012 6:07

So I just downloaded this game and hopfully that this place isn't to dead so that I could get some feed back and help.

All my guests complain about prices being to high, how do I make the price good enough to where I can still make a profit and they don't bitch?

I did the upgrade for feeding domes. Is there anyway to turn it off cause it's costing me a lot of money and it doesn't seem to work for carnivors.

Also any general tips or what not that I should know?
Dr. Robotussin
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Re: Need some tips and help.

Unread postby V-Raptor » Fri, 7th Sep 2012 10:47

Have no idea about the second one, but with food you generally want to make as small a profit as you can. Hell, even no profit is good as long as it keeps visitors happy.

Disclaimer: I haven't played JPOG in years, take any advice with a pinch of salt.
V-Raptor
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Nonexistant.

Unread postby Dr. Robotussin » Fri, 7th Sep 2012 19:03

I have a new questions now!

Carnivores and mixing dinos.

I made a exhibit with Carcharodontosaurus and they never seem to get any sleep, food or water despite having all of that in the exhibit. I also mixed in some Parasaurolophus and tried to keep them seperated by making the exhibit kinda large but it doesn't seem to work out. I'm thinking that maybe having to many prey is making my Carchar's go crazy or that maybe because their food moves that they are having trouble catching their good cause I also see a lot of cows running around.

My other observation is that I made 3 Carchars and they maybe fighting over terrertory instead of eating.
Dr. Robotussin
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Unread postby Velocirapteryx » Sun, 9th Sep 2012 2:42

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense to me.

I've been modding JPOG almost for 4 years and never before i have come across this problem. :/ Cna you try to explain it a bit better?
Velocirapteryx
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Allosaurus; Ruler of the Jurassic Period

Unread postby raptorclaw » Tue, 18th Sep 2012 1:38

They don't fight each other unless they're too stressed. If you downloaded any sort of mod that makes them do so, than that's why. However, if you didn't, you should make the enclosure smaller, and take out the parasaurolophus. That way, they can easily access their food and water without having to move much. That usually works.
raptorclaw
Fearsome Predator
Fearsome Predator

User Title: Half noob, half expert.

Return to Strategy