High authenticity level.

Useful tips for making the perfect slaught-i mean-theme park.

High authenticity level.

Unread postby Dino- » Wed, 20th Oct 2010 17:29

Hello)

Well, I just don't understand. In-game guide says that I should put same period ans location dinos in enclosure with paleotrees but without hatcheries and feeders.
And thats how I try to create authentic enclosure:
1) I create an enclosure with a hatchery in the furthest corner.
2) I build some viewing platforms around and a viewing dome inside.
3) Build a lake and mountains around the hatchery.
4) Fill my enclosure with paleoflora completely.
5) Create all five herbivore species of hell creek form. A and B. 2-3 dinos of each species.
6) Build a fence aroud the hatchery (now the hachery is not actually located in the same enclosure with this dinos)

I have an enclosure of all dinos from the same era and location, Including 5 star Triceratops, tons of paleotrees, NO moderntrees, NO feeders or any kind of constructions inside, hatcery is not only hidden behind the mountains, but is surrounded by a fence as well. All this gives me only 40-50% authenticity(((
In this time my enclosure with 2 pachys and 4 homalocephales (same period, different continent, no 5 stars), with paleoflora, but with a hatchery right in the middle of an enclosure as well. It has around 80% authenticity))) It seems to be stupid and unlogical))

What I have tried myself:
1) Removing viewing dome from enclosure.
2) Changing the size of the enclosure.
3) Removing all Hell creek form. A dinos and leaving only HCF B species.
4) Building more mountains and trees.

And still no result. 40-50% auth. Maybe I need to put a carnivore inside? But I used to play JPOG on PS2 long ago and I managed to pull out 100% auth. with herbivores only, but still I dont know how...

I hope you can help me and give some advises about building an auth. enclosure - what exactly I should put Inside, how many dinos I should create etc. Or just tell me what I've done wrong myself?)

Thanks))
Dino-
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

User Title: Member

Re: High authenticity level.

Unread postby MC_Jpog » Tue, 30th Aug 2011 10:46

Dino- wrote:I hope you can help me and give some advises about building an auth. enclosure - what exactly I should put Inside, how many dinos I should create etc. Or just tell me what I've done wrong myself?)

Well... when I needed help, when I was newbye in PC game, somebody from other forums helped me. This is a almost 1 year topic, but I'm sorry if I'm reviving a "dead" topic.

Try with the species of hellcreekA, put 7 Toros, 7 Paras and 1 Acro inside. Check the autencity level ;)
MC_Jpog
Harmless Carnivore
Harmless Carnivore

User Title: Member

Return to Strategy