Raptor_Kings Site B Blog Thingy Topic

Useful tips for making the perfect slaught-i mean-theme park.

Raptor_Kings Site B Blog Thingy Topic

Unread postby Raptor_King » Tue, 9th Feb 2010 18:21

On this topic-blog thing you can post blog thingys about your Site B. Please start from scratch. At the moment I can't start my one because the game is having problems but I will tell you the way I make my Site Bs. It is very simple; you split the island up in to 4 areas with mountains (make sure there is gaps in between the areas but only 1 moderately big gap between each area). Put different groups of herbivores (1 group for each area) into these 4 groups: hadrosaurs, sauropods and stegosaurs, ceretopsins and ancylosaurus, and the more brittle gallimimus and dryosaurus. Then you create 10 of each species of herbivores you would like to include on your island. Then you choose a carnivore for each area and make: 2 for each large carnivore, 5 for each medium carnivore (albertosaurus and ceratosaurus) and 7 for each small carnivore. Then blog about it then every 1 month (game time) you add 5 more herbivores for each species and every 6 months you add 1 large carnivore, 2 medium carnivores and 3 small carnivores. But there is a catch, if a species dies you can't replenish that species. That's where the gaps in the mountains come in: if a species dies out it might be replaced by a wandering herd, pack or single dinosaur. :x3: I am really excited seeing all your Site B blogs. When I can start my one I will start blogging. You have to use my method because I want to see the variety of events and extinctions that can happen on island. You have to list your species and what area they are in.
Image I have a better signature, but it's 50 pixels too tall. Excuse my grammar, it's not the best.
Raptor_King
Friendly Herbivore
Friendly Herbivore

User Title: Me. That's right, Me.

Re: Raptor_Kings Site B Blog Thingy Topic

Unread postby sheepysean » Tue, 2nd Mar 2010 19:55

I might give this a go. I'll post my park info soon.
"Got it memorised?" Axel, Kingdom Hearts series
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]
sheepysean
Fodder
Fodder

User Title: The Future Ruler of the world

Unread postby VelosauR » Sat, 6th Mar 2010 19:42

Hmm. I'll try the method.
If you want a sig like this pm me ;).
VELOCIRAPTORS ARE CRAZY!!!
VelosauR
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby jedidiah940 » Thu, 1st Apr 2010 16:54

I was having a pack of about 30 raptors and then a T-Rex stomped in and emmmmmm... it was killed. :bored:
Furniture evolving into people:
Chairs become chairpeople
Chairpeople become chairmen and chairwomen
jedidiah940
Fodder
Fodder

User Title: Member

Unread postby dinomaster4929 » Fri, 2nd Apr 2010 7:17

sounds intresting to do. :)
dinomaster4929
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby Raptor_King » Sun, 4th Apr 2010 20:20

:x3: Yay people listen to what I say! :dry: Oh, only newbies listen :C: Well I can't do this because JPOG won't work :cryriver:
Image I have a better signature, but it's 50 pixels too tall. Excuse my grammar, it's not the best.
Raptor_King
Friendly Herbivore
Friendly Herbivore

User Title: Me. That's right, Me.

Unread postby messagefromdrsattler » Sat, 12th Jun 2010 21:42

I like 800 dinos, it makes the island way more dynamic. Plus I'm putting in stuff like Tree poop mod.

Mine is, I don't let small herbivores drop below 50, and Dryo/Galli under 60. I keep wanting to make more of the latter so my small carnivores won't immediately get destroyed even in numbers over 30. And large carnivores are usually no less than 3, I make more for how much weaker each one is. Large herbivores usually float over 40. Stegosaurus has to be close to 50 sometimes because freaking kentros are so dumb.

The result is like... All the herbivores dominate southwest, south, southeast portions of the island. While the carnivores have the northwest, north, northeast, and a river through the mountains leads into this little secluded hatchery which is the only place Dilophosaurus can even survive.
Remember that chap about twenty years ago? I forget his name. Climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. When they asked him, they said why did you go up there to die? He said I didn't, I went up there to live.
messagefromdrsattler
Friendly Herbivore
Friendly Herbivore

User Title: Predators don't hunt when they're not hungry; only humans do.

Unread postby Sam » Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 14:22

I think i will make 4 areas. One for the large Herv and one for the small herv and one for large carns and one for small carns. :lul:
SAM
Sam
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby Sam » Fri, 8th Apr 2011 15:56

I modded the file for max dino so its at 1000, out of that i made a some sort of ecosystem. I also made the map look like site b from the movies. I made the workers villige and the cloning and reasurch building. I also included a airstrip where in jpIII they land. It took me a long time to finish it, but in the end it was worth it. :pleased:
SAM
Sam
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Return to Strategy