Concerning Eternal Rocker Chick

All events related to Modding Genesis are posted here, be sure to check it out frequently!

Re: Concerning Eternal Rocker Chick

Unread postby Legion » Sun, 23rd Sep 2007 8:51

Dark Star wrote:Well, why didn't you then?

Haven't you heard anything we've said? WE DON'T HAVE TIME.

It seems quite odd that one side keeps quiet, while the other simply hopes that they will spill the jellybeans on something.

And that's odd how? It's how software development goes... And I'm giving you skin previews, like the rex, spino and trike special ranks... they're all GEP skins...
Legion
Park Admin
Park Admin

User Title: da webmastah!

Unread postby Dark Star » Tue, 25th Sep 2007 3:50

Sorry, I was a little drowsy. Anyway, it seemed like you were being secretive since more stuff about the GEP was revealed by accident rather on purpose, so it just seemed...
Dark Star
Colossus
Colossus

Unread postby spinosaur5000 » Sat, 2nd Jan 2010 8:01

Too bad she's left,I've seen a ton of her mods,like the Carnotaurus,fishing carnivores,raptor attacking fences,even GEP mods,and I did not even get to thank her..... :D: Legion,has she talked to u lately? I noticed her rank suddenly moved to park ranger from apex hunter...What happened? :(
spinosaur5000
Park Visitor
Park Visitor

Unread postby The Witch King » Sat, 2nd Jan 2010 9:19

spinosaur5000 wrote:Too bad she's left,I've seen a ton of her mods,like the Carnotaurus,fishing carnivores,raptor attacking fences,even GEP mods,and I did not even get to thank her..... :D: Legion,has she talked to u lately? I noticed her rank suddenly moved to park ranger from apex hunter...What happened? :(
First of all, you're warned. This topic is enormously dead, and you revived it for no reason. Second of all, I love how stupid some newbies can be.

Edit: after seeing the sheer number of topics that you went and spamed, I'm seriously thinking about banning you. From what I can see, the majority of the topics you've posted in, are over a year old.
The Witch King
Park Ranger
Park Ranger

User Title: Lord of the Nazgûl

Unread postby maximusthedark » Sun, 31st Jan 2010 15:29

why not consider closing/locking topics that are 5 months or more with no posts? I guess that should tidy things up a bit. :razz:

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable… — Theodore Roosevelt
maximusthedark
Colossus
Colossus

User Title: Catervarii, mediocre artist...

Unread postby Triassic_Rex » Fri, 5th Feb 2010 3:51

spinosaur5000 wrote:Too bad she's left,I've seen a ton of her mods,like the Carnotaurus,fishing carnivores,raptor attacking fences,even GEP mods,and I did not even get to thank her..... :D: Legion,has she talked to u lately? I noticed her rank suddenly moved to park ranger from apex hunter...What happened? :(

:zaru: Your smart, Can I be your buddy? (Sarcasm)
Triassic_Rex
Predator
Predator

Previous

Return to Site Press